Apex technology for our freeriding brothers. Also kills it for banked slalom.
The main difference between the Free and the Cross is the finger profile/width and the Orange stiffness bumpers are installed by default. The Free fingers are more narrow allowing more dampening for a smooth ride in chatter and shock absorption when landing jumps.
I don't want to ride my Kessler banked slalom board without them. Such a great setup!
- Mark Fawcett
Back in stock for immediate shipping!
- 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber deck
- One set of urethane bumper pads (red, 90a durometer)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 4x4 and 4x2 insert patterns
- Width adjustable to fit all alpine snowboards
- Protected by Patent. The Gecko Plate is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,364,738. Additional worldwide patents may be pending.