Gecko Plate Stealth
The Patented Gecko Plate for Snowboard Carving
Gecko Plate - Stealth
After releasing our original Gecko plates, some riders told us they were looking for something a little lighter, lower and less obvious. We responded with the new Gecko Stealth. The Stealth fits on all freeride and BX boards with 4x4 inserts and is designed to enhance the carving ability of high performance snowboards.
With very hard Delrin bumpers, the Stealth provides less dampening and more board feel. And with a smaller footprint, the competition won't take notice until you pass them.
The new Stealth was designed in partnership with Mark Fawcett, coach, Olympian, Mt. Baker and Edgeworth Banked Slalom champion.
Legal for use in all FIS and Para events.
The Gecko Stealth is all business and ready to win your Snowboardcross or Banked Slalom event.
- 640 grams
- 10mm height
- Ultra responsive Delrin bumpers
- 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber deck
- One set of Delrin bumper pads (black, 120a (equivalent) durometer)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 4x4 and 4x2 insert patterns
- Width adjustable to fit all alpine snowboards
- Protected by Patent. The Gecko Plate is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,364,738. Additional worldwide patents may be pending.