Apex Sport is committed to quality. We warrant to the original purchaser, for 90 days from the date of original purchase, that their Apex Sport product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Apex Sport sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product (at Apex Sport’s discretion). No other remedies are available under the warranty.
Apex Sport products are Apex Race Plates, Gecko Plate and related accessories. Kessler, Burton and all other products not manufactured by Apex Sport are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Used or demo product. Used or demo product is offered as is, with no warranty and no returns unless otherwise stated.
- Products that have been misused or abused, or involved in accidents.
- Products that have been modified, neglected or improperly maintained.
- Products that have been used for commercial purposes.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair, the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings and usage instructions.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or other foreign substances applied to the product.
- The labour required to remove and/or re-fit and re-adjust the item covered by this warranty.
- Normal wear of the product.
- Any products for which the purchaser does not follow the warranty procedures outlined above.
- Any costs incurred as a result of loss of use.
- Any incidental or consequential damages or injury.
- Shipping and handling charges.
IN NO EVENT SHALL APEX SPORT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
Apex Sport must be notified in writing of any claim under this warranty within 30 days of any claimed lack of conformity of the product.
To obtain service under this warranty, the purchaser must either bring or send the Apex Sport product, together with original receipt or other satisfactory proof of the purchase date, to:
5205 Harvester Road, Unit 7
Apex Sport shall only process the claim after the required proof-of-purchase has been provided. Any postage, insurance or shipping costs incurred in sending the Apex Sport product for service are the purchaser’s responsibility. Apex Sport will not be responsible for products lost or damaged in shipping.
To initiate a warranty claim, contact Apex Sport at:
email@example.com OR 416-551-4714